HouSe of LeAVeS

PROJECT RAGLAND ("House of Leaves")
BeGiN DaTe: April 2005
PaRTneRs iN CRiMe: Amy Ackman, Michael Breeding, Tom Garwood, Erica Minton
aLsO cOnTRiBuTiNg: Bradley Garwood, Ryan Garwood

Sunday, May 22, 2005

Woman versus Nature

Amy and I spent some time at the HouSe today. We started with Attic2... we moved the giant rug, Amy swept, and I ShopVac'd. I got a little bored, though, and moved down to do some minor cleaning projects like the TV and a lamp. When I was through with those, Amy and I went outside to attack the front yard again. We spent a good couple of hours ripping out plants and mutants posing as plants. We found neon blue pillbugs.

I found part of a secret sidewalk. By secret, I mean COMPLETELY overgrown. I found it by chance but dad and Michael knew about it from pictures. There is also a 12x12 concrete patio on the side of the house and a little man-made pond, both of which will need to be uncovered. It's really cool to completely rediscover things like this. It's really bringing the archaeologist out in Amy, too. She about flipped her lid when she found charcoal in the dirt.

That's about all that got done today, because the yard work took a couple hours by itself. I do have more pictures to add but I'll have to figure out how to post them on this computer. Hold tight. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home